Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Party Make-up

Lately, I've been needing to step my party game up. Too long have I just showed up in a cool outfit with the feeling that something is missing. Well, I figured out what's been missing. Make up. So, I'm finding runway and editorial inspiratio for my next party appearance. Too bad I can't put any of these new found ideas to good use this New Years Eve Night. Seeing as my parentals have decided that I am to spend New Years Eve with the family tonight. Ha.... I've been in my room all night researching make up and party pics.

So I will be spending my New Years Eve like Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and The City; curled up in bed, except there won't be a touching scene at the end of the night.



1 comment:

jc said...

Those ridiculous lashes are a must for ya.